June 5, 2006
Florida's Weatherford top QB in Oxford Saturday
Ole Miss has 14 commitments already for its 2007 signing class, but one area where the Rebels are short in early commitments is at the quarterback position.
More than 25 prep quarterbacks made their way to Oxford last weekend to participate and attempt to impress the Rebel coaching staff at the Ole Miss senior skill position camp.
Which prospects were the best among the more than 25 who attended the camp? RebelSports.net staff evaluated and ranked the top five signal callers as follows ...
1. Joe Weatherford, Land O'Lakes, Fla.
2. Thomas Darrah, Newnan, Ga.
3. Dallas Walker, Ridgeland Academy, Jackson, Miss.
4. BJ Coleman, Chattanooga Tenn.
5. Layton Jones, of Greenville, Miss.
...More... To continue reading this article you must be a member. Sign Up Now!