Latest Team Rankings
Free Rivals Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
November 6, 2012
3 months for $9.95: Three months until Signing Day
Coming off a disappointing 2013 season Florida kicks off the 2014 season with 15 spring football practices, nine of which are open to the media and the public. With a new offensive philosophy being installed, Jeff Driskel returning from injury and a lot of replacements needing to be found on defense, today is the perfect time to try Inside the Gators and Rivals.com.
For a limited time only, we are offering you three months access for the price of a single month. That's right, if you sign up today for a single month (use the monthly option, not the annual) and become a paying subscriber, you get complete access to Inside the Gators and the Rivals.com Network for 10 cents a day.
That is three Months for only $9.95.
For just slightly more than a dime a day, for the next 90 days you will receive daily football media opportunity reports, recruiting updates, hot boards, in-depth pre and post game analysis and much more.
Make no mistake about it, we are your one-stop source for Florida Gators athletics coverage.
This is the perfect day for you to take advantage of the perfect deal - signing up for a one month membership will get you access for twelve full weeks of Inside the Gators and Rivals.com.
Signing up for the Ultimate Ticket Package will allow you access to:
* In-depth recruiting updates on 2015 commitments and targets.
* Comprehensive coverage of football though the Orange & Blue Debut.
* Interviews with coaches and players, team reports and notebooks.
* Access to the Alligator Alley - Inside the Gators premium forum - a gathering place where Florida fans can interact with other Gators fan as well as the ITG staff.
* Access to Rivals.com's Recruiting Database.
* And that is just football and recruiting. Don't forget that the Florida basketball is entering the Big Dance as the #1 overall seed in the tournement. Inside the Gators has complete coverage of the team as well as the top recruiting targets.
The following is a sample of the type of features you will have access to over the next 90 days if you were to sign up for our three for one deal:
If you are already a member of Inside the Gators, and you refer a friend, for each sign-up, I will add two free months on to your membership as well. Simply have your friend email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) when they sign up and reference you, and you will receive two free months.
To take advantage of this offer, you must become a paying subscriber first. New users will enjoy the normal seven day free trial period, then become eligible for the 90 days for $9.95 once they become paying subscribers. Returning subscribers will be charged immediately upon sign up, and will be enrolled into this promotion.
There are no coupon codes to be entered. Simply sign up and you will automatically receive three months for the price of one.
Offer ends April 1, 2014