Normally, you don't expect to receive a bye week so early in the college football season. A week off though might just be what the doctor ordered for the Florida Gators football program. Not only is the extra week an advantage for UF in giving some of the injured players more time to heal, but it is also allowing the coaches to hit the road for three straight days (Thur-Sat) here at the end of the week.
Blake Alderman has hit the phones over the last couple of days gathering information for this week's Insider Report.
In this edition of The Insider Report he shares tidbits on:
* How the loss to Miami impacts recruiting.
* Who the coaches are visiting this weekend.
* Feedback a couple of north Florida targets.
* UF coach goes to see two prospects who are committed elsewhere.
* Tidbits on various other prospects.
Click Click Click Click Click Here to view this Link.- Here to view this Link.- Here to view this Link.- Here to view this Link.- Here to view this Link.